Little Runners offers a varied and exciting activities programme, to keep your children engaged and having fun, in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Little Runners operates each school holiday, (except Christmas).
- Holiday Club is OPEN TO ALL children, even those who don’t attend Little Ealing Primary School.
- ACCESS – via the Hereford Road entrance, via the large metal gate. (we are through the red door)
- FOOD INFORMATION
- BREAKFAST– provided until 9am.
- LUNCH – Children need to bring a NUT & SESAME free packed lunch (lunches are checked and any items containing nuts will be removed and will need to be collected by parents at home time).
- SNACK (am) – Children need to be bring a small morning snack, i.e. fruit
- SNACK (pm) – Little Runners will provide an afternoon snack for those staying until 6pm.
- Cooking Activities – all ingredients provided by Little Runners.
OUR NEXT CLUB WILL BE OCTOBER HALF TERM 2023 – 23rd-27th October
Will run daily alongside the regular club. PLEASE BOOK THE CORRECT ACTIVITY online. Multi-Sports will ONLY partake in a core sports session between 10-3, and not the varied activities including Artistic, STEM etc.