Operates daily at Little Ealing Primary School.
- After School Club runs daily until 6pm.
- Only children who attend Little Ealing Primary School can attend After School Club, due to logistics and space.
- Children need to bring their own nut and sesame free snack.
- Children are collected from their classrooms by Little Runners staff after school.
- Children can be collected anytime during the session from the rear gate entrance on Hereford Road.
- Bookings need to be made for the term in advance to secure your space. We will offer daily bookings for emergencies, IF we have space. (Currently this is not likely due to an influx in demand). However, please always email or call us to check for space if you are having trouble booking online.
4.15-6.00pm………..£10 (only for those children attending a Little Runners club prior).
10% sibling discount applied when booked at the same time when booking the same session time the siblings.
PLANNING / ACTIVITIES
Weekly themes are used to plan fun and engaging activities for children.
Activities each day will consist of Sports, Art & Crafts and Free choice activities, such as board games, card games, puzzles, lego etc.
Children in Y2-6 now have the choice to move around the site to multiple activities throughout the session.